Saving lives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saving lives

Post by Father Anthony Diem on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:29 pm

I shall be going on the march for life tomorrow, I will have decent access to internet, for travel that is. But don't expect me to be really back until about sunday of next week.

Almighty Lord, Word of God the Father, Jesus Christ, God and Lord of all creation; who gave to your holy apostles the power to tramp underfoot serpents and scorpions; who along with the other mandates to work miracles was pleased to grant them the authority to say: "Depart, you devils!" and by whose might Satan was made to fall from heaven like lightning; I humbly call on your holy name in fear and trembling, asking that you grant me, your unworthy servant, pardon for all my sins, steadfast faith, and the power - supported by your mighty arm - to confront with confidence and resolution this cruel demon. I ask this through you, Jesus Christ, our Lord and God, who are coming to judge both the living and the dead and the world by fire.
~Exorcism Rite of 1999.

http://duskcrusade.pro-forum.co.uk/t16-father-anthony-diem

Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 2
Organization: True Cross
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saving lives

Post by Aveira Scáthach on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Good luck, you have fun with that...

Last edited by Aveira Scáthach on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Aveira Scáthach

Character sheet
Souls: 0
Organization: R.S.F

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Anthony Diem on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:08 pm

I may just have to play that as we march, and don't worry we will. While we are a serious folk, we are also teenagers, and if our hotel is ripe for this kind of thing, we hope to jump off of the balcony into it's pool late at night, XD

Again that is.

Almighty Lord, Word of God the Father, Jesus Christ, God and Lord of all creation; who gave to your holy apostles the power to tramp underfoot serpents and scorpions; who along with the other mandates to work miracles was pleased to grant them the authority to say: "Depart, you devils!" and by whose might Satan was made to fall from heaven like lightning; I humbly call on your holy name in fear and trembling, asking that you grant me, your unworthy servant, pardon for all my sins, steadfast faith, and the power - supported by your mighty arm - to confront with confidence and resolution this cruel demon. I ask this through you, Jesus Christ, our Lord and God, who are coming to judge both the living and the dead and the world by fire.
~Exorcism Rite of 1999.

Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ada Koch on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 pm

Take video of such events.

Ada Koch
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Anthony Diem on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:59 pm

We did the last year....I don't think I can this year though. The pool is in a very open area far away from my room. Don't think I could honestly get away with it.

~Exorcism Rite of 1999.

Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Anthony Diem on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:28 pm

I will be back to the site, fully returned from the march for life at about later Sunday, and yes, don't worry, I will have pictures XD

~Exorcism Rite of 1999.

Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulu on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Alright then, come back atop a mighty stead of white that fabled be Unicorn.

Mission Count Mags -

A. Rifle: 4 magazines

M26 Modular Accessory Shotgun System: 2 magazines

Pistol: 4 magazines.

Zulu
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 4
Organization: V.W.A.T.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Anthony Diem on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:06 am

Actually I met a GIRL who is as nerdy as I am on this trip...which is basically like meeting a unicorn. I am ridiculously happy.

~Exorcism Rite of 1999.

Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulu on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:10 am

Bow chika wow wow.

Mission Count Mags -

A. Rifle: 4 magazines

M26 Modular Accessory Shotgun System: 2 magazines

Pistol: 4 magazines.

Zulu
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 4
Organization: V.W.A.T.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Anthony Diem on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:49 am

No, none of that, XP *Sprays Zulu with a water bottle*

~Exorcism Rite of 1999.

Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulu on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:01 pm