JotenCraft Press Conference

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JotenCraft Press Conference

Post by Ingolf Årud on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:30 pm

The cold was almost unbearable outside. Luckily, everyone here today was inside. The press were recording the man speaking now as he emotionally led with a eulogy of his good friend, Benjamin Langley. "I always looked to Ben as a mentor," he continued. When my company was first starting out, he was there to offer me a hand. I owe quite a lot to this man and his legacy. Now, I'm going to return the favor. To ensure that my friend's achievements live on far into the future, I'm announcing today that JotenCraft has completed negotiations and has officially bought Inheritance, Inc."

Murmurs rang through the crowd. "I'm taking questions," he said with a quiet look of determination.

A man raised his hand. "Sir, what do you have to say about the allegations that Langley was murdered?"

Ingolf shook his head. "They're ludicrous. Benjamin Langley was the nicest man I've ever met. As far as I knew, he had no enemies, not even in the business world. I can't imagine anyone would want him gone."

"But what about the police report of someone breaking into the offices on the day he was found dead?"

"The headquarters is basically impenetrable - I've been there. I don't see how anyone could have made it inside, especially to the top floor. As much as I want to believe some external force took my friend, it's just not true. The only crime here is that he loved his candy too much."

Many more questions were being shouted towards him regarding Langley's death and the taking of the company. However, Ingolf's expression dropped as he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't take anymore questions right now." His acting, impeccable as always, showed a distraught friend grieving for his mentor. In reality, all had gone according to plan.

Ingolf Årud

Character sheet
Souls: 2
Organization: Independent
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top